It's days like today when we miss our extended families the most. Annika loved spending time with her cousin Catherine this week, and when she woke up this morning she was asking for Catherine. Joe is still trying to get over his cold, so we weren't all able to go to church together. We aren't doing anything special for dinner, other than polish off leftover chocolate cake from earlier this week, and we really wish we were hanging out with the rest of you all.
Hope you all have a Blessed Easter!!!! We will be thinking of you!
Annika on her way to church.
3 comments:
Glad to hear you had such a good time with family. It is always nice. My dad comes Thursday and I can't wait. Not just to see him but for the extra help I need right now. I am not supposed to even be picking up the baby, but Aaron has to go back to work tommrow. Wish me luck:(
I wish we were going to be here this week so I could help. I feel terrible for you.
we were a little divided this easter weren't we?
Post a Comment