Two Wednesdays ago, yes, I know it's taken a while to get around to this post,
Annika's friend Abbi came over for a "play date."
Annika loves, loves, loves Abby, so of course she had a great time. They played hard, ate good, and the best part, afterward
Annika took a four hour nap.
Abby's mom, and my friend, Kara had a birthday the next day, so we decided to do some early
celebrating and make a cake. While we were getting the cake in the oven the girls were playing together in
Annika's room; or so we thought. Kara noticed it was pretty quiet, so we checked to see what they were up to. I guess they decided playing with pedicure items in the master bathroom was more fun than playing with toys.
Annika and Abbi playing in the tub.

We coaxed them out of the tub and they decided to be
princesses.
Annika is such a
girly-girl.

H.R.H.
Annika Lucille.

I gave the girls mini chocolate chips to sprinkle on the cake. None of
Annika's made it on the cake.

Happy Birthday Kara! Oh, to be 29 again!!!
Annika eating her first piece of cake ever. Never before has she even been tempted by cake. She just left more cake for the rest of us. Here she is making up for all the times she passed on cake.
Why settle for a small piece when I can go for the whole cake?
Yummmmmmmy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment