Joseph has been so supportive. Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a supportive husband. Knowing how much this day meant to me he really went out of his way to make it extra special. Although it's not in the cards now, I'll never give up hope that someday our entire family will make it to the temple and be eternally sealed together as an eternal family.
The day before Joe had an eye appointment a few miles away, so Cherie, Annika, and I walked the grounds. The weather was freezing and our trip was very short. Saturday proved to be the opposite. The weather was warm and sunny and made for a beautiful day on the temple grounds.
The temple experience itself was amazing. I was more than happy to go back for ward temple night the following Thursday. Before leaving the temple, I had the distinct feeling that my mother and grandmother were very close to me. I miss both of them very much, but am happy to know there is a place where I can feel closer to them and know that I will be with them again someday.
Although the entire experience was wonderful, the best part for me was walking into the lobby and seeing Joseph and Annika sitting on a bench waiting for me. Even though they couldn't go through the temple with me, it made my day to feel their happiness and love for me!
Just before entering the temple.




2 comments:
yay! i didn't know this was in the plans. so excited for you!
and p.s. go as much as you can before the new baby comes. it'll probably be a while, but i'm sure you already knew that..
Post a Comment