Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mr. Brayden

Brayden's personality sure is starting to shine. With the exception of sleeping properly, he really is a fun little guy!
Joe had taken the car seats out of the car to wash...Annika's sure did make for a nice distraction for Brayden while I was making dinner.
Watching his big sister draw and wanting to do everything she does.
Best friends! I love his George Jetson stubby legs.
Crawling and laughing all the way through the tunnel.
Such fun!!!
Although I'm loving all his adventures now, I'm worried he will soon be into more than I can keep up with. Got to love my sweet baby boy with the yummy chocolate brown Eyes!

2 comments:

Mans Family said...

He is getting so big...Noah was very intrigued in the super cute pictures of his busy cousin. Maybe it's because he is following suite and knows what his daddy and I are in for!

Nourishing Creations said...

So cute! What fun and smiles!