Opa came for a visit and brought Oma with him for a couple of days. Annika and Oma where great friends! She has such a way with children!
Annika and Oma
You looking at me?
Annika's attempts at making her own breakfast.
About 3 tablespoons of butter are on this.
Why does Annika insist ice cream is part of a main food group?
Joe and Annika made my favorite cake...Hazelnut!
Annika got to go to Samantha's baptism. There were 5 kids baptized that day and it was quite an event! It will be Annika's turn before I know it!
Samantha and Annika.
Joe took Annika for a week to Texas to visit family. When he first bought the tickets I thought I'd have a hard time with her being away from me, but after we found out we were going to be moving on Post at Ft. Meade I stayed busy packing the house and it ended up being good having her out of the house. She had so much fun she never missed me! I'm glad they got to go for a visit!
Uncle AD taking pictures.
He this with AD too when he was a little boy!
Desiree, Desiree's Grandma, and her." Pretty good.




No comments:
Post a Comment