Wednesday, October 20, 2010

July

Visit from Aunt Anna, Cousin Matthew, and Grandma & Grandpa Romero!

Some of Joe's family came for a visit in July. We enjoyed their visit! As usual, we did some sightseeing...something we only do when family is in town! Wish they could have experienced better weather for their trip. It was over 100 degrees most days they were here with lots of humidity. I think some extreme weather records were broken during their visit. They were troopers!
The White House
Anna and Mathew with the Washington Monument.
Anna and Matthew in front of the White House!
The Romero Clan takes over D.C.
Grandma with Brayden. I love when people are here to give
my arms a rest from holding Brayden, and he loves the extra attention!
Brayden trying to put Grandpa's arm in his mouth.
Aunt Anna and Brayden. Such a serious baby!
Grandma feeding Brayden. Sorry about the pink bib little man, but you get what's handy, even if it is your big Sister's.
Joe took the gang up to Gettysburg for a nice day trip. Matthew is one of the biggest history buffs on the planet, and Joe knew he would enjoy the excursion.
Grandma posing by the cannon.
Matthew and Grandpa taking in a view of the landscape.
Annika had been really sick for the previous 2 days with a high fever. I wanted her to take this day off to rest, but her fever had broke that morning and I didn't have the heart to tell her she couldn't go. It was an outdoor trip, so I figured the fresh air may do her some good.
Daddy and his little girl.
Princess
After Joe's family left we had a girl named Princess and her dog Lincoln stay with us for a few days. Princess, yes that is her real name, is a photographer and took a few pics of the kids. I was planning on her taking pictures of just Brayden, but when he wouldn't cooperate I got Annika ready real quick and sent her outside with Princess while I calmed down Brayden. Too bad her hair is kind of a mess. Oh well, Annika is still our Princess no matter what!
Miss Annika!
Such a sweet girl!





Mr. Brayden!

Silly Girl!
Joe got up one morning to find Annika running around with a soda box on her head. Such a funny girl!
Nice hat!
A&W will love you!
Mr. Brayden!
First time falling asleep in his high chair.
Air Force Babe!
Pennsylvania Trip!
One Saturday it was so hot we just had to get away. We took a drive to PA where it was a few degrees cooler, but where we could also just relax and enjoy some air conditioning. We went to Hershey World and to Lancaster.
Thank you for your hospitality, PA.
Brayden amazed by the Hersey World ride.
Hershey hat.
Hershey mess!
The street lamps in Hershey, PA are so cute!
Annika's souvineer from Hershey World, a giant chocolate syrup bank.
She really thought she was going to get some syrup out of the bottle.
She's since learned it's fun putting coins in it.
Ouch!
Don't ask how, but Annika insisted she had an ouchie on her lip and needed a bandaid.
The next morning this is what I woke up to.
Brayden and Annika wearing her bandaid. She wore it all day!
Like Father Like Son!
Brayden loves to help whenever you're on the computer.
Here he is helping Daddy get some work done.

No comments: